Friday, November 21, 2008

The Salt Lake Temple is the coolest temples that we have in Utah right now I think besides the Logan Temple. I have been in there 2 times now and it has been a blast to go in there and do some work for my ancestors that don't have their work done yet. I love doing their work for them so far. I love going to the Temple too. It's a blast going there. And I love walking by it everyday that I go to work. I was really bored and decided to take a picture of the Salt Lake Temple on my way home after work one day.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Tiff!! This is Lesley! I didn't know that you had a blog!! Soo fun!! I will have to keep up with you on here!! Blogs are so much fun!! Hope you have a good Chirstmas!
~Lesley

missionariesrock!!! said...

Thanks Lesley!!! Yea sorry that I didn't tell you. I just created it about it about a month ago. Here is my email address. tlc_pink05@hotmail.com I would love to see your blog. I love the picture of you and your daughter it's so cute. I hope that you have a great Christmas too!!!!!!
Tiffani Lin Compton

KMHansen said...

Hey, update your blog! Tell us how it is there! I wanna know what's going on there and stuff. Love ya and miss ya!