Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is my bedroom in my apartment with all my penguins on it. As you can tell I love penguins. They are my favorite animal besides dogs. But yea. And as you can tell I have a picture of my dog on my wall too by my bed. I got that from my sister back home. She sent it to me through email. And yea anyway. I love penguins alot. And my whole apartment knows that I love penguins. And everytime I ask my parents to send me some stuff from home I tell them to send me some more penguins too. I still have some more penguins at home in my room. I don't have all of them here yet. I will probably have them all down here by this year sometime. And I have another year left on my mission. It has really gone by so fast. I can't believe it. Anyway enjoy looking at my penguins and my picture of my dog on my wall.

No comments: