Sunday, June 28, 2009


This is my cute Louie at home. He is always cute as can be. He is a year old now. And I can't believe how big he is getting. When I got home for my sister's graduation he was going crazy when I walked in the door he kept following me everywhere I went and he even wanted me to play with him cuz it's been a while since I have played with him. And everyone loves Louie. He is the cutest dog in the world. And I have another dog at home too but she is getting old so we will probably be putting her down pretty soon. Even though I really don't want too but she is pretty old and she is having problems seeing and she is getting lazier by the day. So I will be really sad when they put her down but I probably won't be here when they do it. So it will be good for me not to be here when they do it. It will be the second dog that we have had to put down in less than 5 years. Enjoy my cute puppy Louie.

No comments: