Friday, August 28, 2009



This is Sister Compton, Elder Ford, Sister Ford, Sister Shults in Clarkston for the Martin Harris pageant on Aug. 8th. We were at the dinner at the church house before we went to the pageant. It was way fun even though it got really cold during the pageant. But it was way fun. I even got to see my parents too which was way fun. And yea we went all over Logan we went to the Logan Temple first through a session and then we went to Smith's to go shopping and to meet my dad there and to see my mom cuz she wanted to see me. And then we went to the D.I. and went shopping there because Sis Ford and Sis Shults wanted to go shopping there. And then we went to Aggie Ice Cream and then we went to the pageant which was way fun. Enjoy!!!!!!! I had tons of fun in Cache Valley that day.

No comments: