Saturday, December 19, 2009


This is Sisters Compton, Drake, Bohnstedt one night on Temple Square after work. We just wanted to take some pictures of us. So we got someone to take our picture that was on Temple Square. And next week I will have some more pictures probably of my family on Temple Square when they come down to get me on Wednesday to go home for Christmas. And I will put them on here next Friday while I am home with my family. We were right in front of the Temple too which was really cool and with all the lights on too behind us. Enjoy the pictures that I put on here this week. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010.

1 comment:

Ashley Taylor said...

WOW is looks like you are having fun and enjoying your mision with more of the sisters that are there. I lovce these pics so you hehe I love you