Friday, January 22, 2010


This is me and my family at my Mission Farewell in October of 2008. My grandma sent them to me via email. And so I thought that I would save them on my flash drive so that I can have them. In this picture are from left to right: Grandma Croft, Josh (brother), Mom, Dad, Me, Whit (sister). Yes I am the one of the shortest in my family. I know and I am the oldest too how sad is that. I used to be one of the tallest before my brother grew and I stopped growing. This was taken at my church outside by the pavilion after Sacrament meeting. It was a blast being with my family and friends that were there for my farewell that day. And when I get home I will have more people at my homecoming than I did for my farewell. It will be tons of fun to have some of my friends that I have made here on the mission be at my homecoming talk. Enjoy the pictures!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Taylor said...

these are old come on put on the new stuff he he I love you