Thursday, February 18, 2010

In this picture is me at the plaza hotel where Ash was staying. Sister Bohnstedt was having fun with my camera taking pictures of everyone and so we were all posing for the camera for a couple of pictures. It was tons of fun taking pictures of everyone at the hotel that was there. It will be even more fun when Ash is down here to stay in April for school. It's great to have her down here when she is down here for a while. We are always having fun when she is down here. We are always laughing and having fun we always have fun when she is down here. It's great fun to have her down here for a while. I love it. I just can't wait to have her back down here in April. I will have more pictures up here next week hopefully. I have another blog but it's going to have anything on it until after my mission is over in April. But for now it's just this one. I will let everyone know what it is when I get home from the mission in April. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

No comments: