Friday, March 5, 2010

This is Elder Utai and Sister Hoffman on the Information Desk in the library. They were being cute and funny while they were on there together. They are always like that when they are together. Elder Utai doesn't always have that look on his face it's just because his companion Elder Cowdell was walking behind me when I was taking the picture and I didn't know it until after and that's why Elder Utai looks like that is because of his companion Elder Cowdell. And Sister Hoffman and I will be leaving together in April on the same day on April 30th. They are fun to be around. I am going to miss them when I leave in April. It's going to be weird when I leave but I have had a blast while I have been here for the past year and a half. I've had my share of trials and pains and happy times too and I have had a blast helping the people that I have helped while I have been here. I've gained a stronger testimony too since I've been here. Enjoy the pic of Elder Utai and Sister Hoffman!!!!

No comments: