Friday, March 5, 2010

This is my new gift that I got from one of my friends back home for a late birthday present that she wanted to give me last year for my birthday. I got it in the mail yesterday it's big but of course I like it because it's pink. I have the nickname of Pinky on my mission so everyone knows that I like pink. I get called Sister Pink too which is good but other than that life is going great down here on my mission. it' getting closer to when I go home but I have stopped counting the weeks so yea other than that it's going great. I have made tons of friends down here on my mission too which is great and tons of fun to get to know people down here. But anyway here is my new pink bag that I will be using. Enjoy!!!! I will be putting more pics on here not just this one, don't worry. Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: