Friday, October 9, 2009


This is my room after my family decorated it for my birthday when they came down in September. They had tons of fun decorating it too as you can tell. It was way bad when I saw it. But now it's back to the way that it was before they decorated it. I know that they had fun doing it and surprising me too at the same time. I didn't have any idea that they were coming down to see me. They only talked to Sister Taylor and she told everyone else about it except for me. And when we got home that day from going shopping they were there hiding and when we came through the door I saw my sister's friend Bianca hiding behind Taylor's wheelchair and I knew it was her too because she is only one that is really skinny and blonde . But it was way fun for me to see my family there. We hung out and went to dinner too at JB's. I had a blast with them. And I got presents too. It was great fun. Enjoy!

No comments: