Friday, October 9, 2009


This is my sister Whitney when she came down to see me for my birthday in September. She is laying next to a picture that my roommate Sister Bohnstedt drew of Edward Cullen from Twilight. My sister loves Twilight she is obsessed about that movie and the books. I think that she might have all the books but I don't know for sure. I know that she has all the Harry Potter books now. But now she is getting obsessed about Twilight. I don't see why but oh well. She can like whatever books she wants. And she now has 2 pierced ears. She got them pierced again and she isn't going to church anymore. She is getting more and more less active in the church for some reason and I need to get her to come back to the church again somehow. But I will have to think of a way how to get her to come back. But that's another story. She is now 18 years old and she is a adult well not really but she thinks that she is. Anyway Enjoy the pics.

No comments: