Friday, October 16, 2009


This is Sister Taylor after I did her hair on Sunday I think it was. I don't remember for sure. But I think that it was Sunday. I am always doing her hair like this or somethinng else. And everyone likes it when I do it. I'm going to miss doing her hair when she leaves me in about 2 weeks. She and I are best friends. We have been since I got here 11 months ago it's almost been a year since I' ve been here. It's gone by so fast. Doesn't she look cute with her hair like that. I do such a good job with her hair. I am thinking about doing hair for a living after my mission. Well that's what everyone says that I should do after my mission is do hair because I am so good at it. I don't know for sure yet if I will. But I hope that you enjoy the picture. I will update this more later on tonight. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ashley Taylor said...

nice one Sister Compton I love you