Friday, April 16, 2010

This is Elder Clasen who used to be over us Young Missionaries. He was at the Mission Reunion on April 1st it was good to see him and his wife down here again. I miss them a lot. They are cool. I had to get pictures of them before they left to go back home again to Washington. They are the greatest people in the world. He was being funny as usual it was funny to laugh at him and to take the picture of him doing this. I couldn't stop laughing after I took that picture. I hope that you guys enjoy the picture of Elder Clasen. I will be putting more pictures up here hopefully later on next week so enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Karli Anderson said...

I love this picture of Elder Clasen, he is so funny!!! Great job Compton!!!

missionariesrock!!! said...

Thanks Andy!!!! I love that picture too of Clasen I really miss them alot. I'm really glad that I could get a picture of him like that before I left.