Friday, April 16, 2010

This is Elder Cowdell and Elder Utai at the Zone Party that we had on April 15th for the April birthdays and everyone that is leaving this month. I had to get pictures of everyone before I leave too this month. I'm going to try and get pictures of everyone in my zone before I leave this month. They are of course being themselves and making funny faces like they always do. Sorry that it's been a long time since I have updated this I've been busy and I keep forgetting too. So I will do better with it until I leave and then I will have another blog after my mission. I hope that you all enjoy the new pictures of everyone that I put on here this week. I can't believe that I will be leaving soon. It's gone by so fast. It's crazy.

2 comments:

Karli Anderson said...

Nice Faces Cowdell and Utai!!! Cowdell looks confused and Utai just weird!!!

missionariesrock!!! said...

Yea I know tell me about it they are always like that when nobody is looking. Cowdell is always confused jk. And Utai is always being weird like that. But they make me laugh so it's all good. I'm really going to miss those two guys when I leave. It's not going to be the same anymore. And nobody to pick on me like they have and everyone else has in my zone.