Friday, April 16, 2010

This is me with Elder & Sister Palmer who are my zone leaders well until Monday and then we will have Elder & Sister Ricks starting Monday. And then me and the Palmers will be going home soon in about 2 weeks or so. It's going to be really weird to leave the mission but I know that I need to move on and get on with my life. It's been a great experience for me for the past year and a half. I'm really grateful that I came here on my mission and that I got to meet a lot of cool people and that I got to meet my companions too all of them. I am really going to miss them when we both leave. But we will be keeping in touch probably after we leave the end of the month. I know that we will stay in touch after we leave. I hope that you enjoy this picture of me and the Palmers.

No comments: