Friday, April 10, 2009



These are my penguins that I have at home in my room. I love collecting penguins and I have some of them down here already that I have had sent down here. But the rest of them are at home still. I think that penguins are really cute and that is one of my nicknames down here already is penguin. Everyone knows that I love penguins especially my roommates. I don't think that I have enough of them yet. I had a Seminary teacher in high school that loves penguins too and he had them all over in his office and I am trying to beat him by getting more penguin stuff than him. Brother Orr was my seminary teachers name he was the coolest ever. He even gave me a nickname and it's T-dawg. Anyway I love penguins and I love collecting them it's a blast collecting them.

No comments: