Friday, April 10, 2009



This is my cute puppy Louie he is a joy to have in my family. We love having him in our family. We got him from my bishop from my home ward. He is just a joy. We call him King Louie of Pugsly. He is getting so big and he will be a year old on April 23rd. That's going to be crazy. And I have missed seeing him grow up but I know that I will get to see him when I go home in June. I am getting way excited to see him. And I am getting way excited to see my family too. Doesn't he look cute. He is great. He loves to have people play with him and he likes to play fetch. This was taken when I went home in December for 3 weeks. It's great getting pictures of him sometimes from my family back home and seeing him grow up. He will be 2 years old when I get off my mission next May. That's crazy.

No comments: