Friday, April 24, 2009



This is Sister Taylor who is my lovely roommate and lovely companion also. We have gotten along ever since I got here in November of 2008. I love it down here. This is on a Monday night just before FHE I just felt like taking a picture of her before we went to FHE. This is taken on the 10th floor of the JSMB during Christmas time. And this was also taken after I got back in January from being home for 3 weeks during December. That was not fun at all even though I got to see my family for Christmas and stuff. But other than that it wasn't fun being home for 3 weeks. I was so bored out of my mind. I wanted to come back really soon. And I finally did get to come back on January 4th. Thank goodness. I love being back on my mission. I really missed it alot.

No comments: