Friday, April 10, 2009



This is me and my lovely companion Sister Taylor. We are always looking cute and funny. We have been companions since I got here in November well actually we have been companions since Sister Hansen left in December. It's been a blast getting to know her more. And we are always together and always having a blast together too. It's wonderful to be companions with the most sweet and caring person that I know. And I am lucky to have her as my companion until she leaves in September. We are Best Friends. We have had a blast together so far. And we will continue to have a blast together until September and even after I get done with my mission next May. We will probably be roommates again after my mission in May. And I am trying to get her to come to Utah State with me after my mission. But I am not having much luck yet. I still have a while to get her to go to USU with me. I have the coolest roommate ever and the coolest companion ever. It's great!!!!!

No comments: