Friday, April 10, 2009



This is me and Elder Brown when we were just hanging out at the library our last day here in December. We were hanging out with Sister Taylor and Elder Baird that night. And the hat that I have on is Brown's that he put on my head that night. We were having fun as always. I have had a great time on my mission so far. It sucked going home for about 3 weeks though. But I needed it so I am grateful that I am back now and that I can be with Sister Taylor longer. I love being her roommate and being her companion. We are always having fun together. We are together 24/7. We are connected at the hip. I love having great friends down here it's a blast getting to know everyone down here. I have made a lot of friends down here so far. It's been wonderful.We are always laughing at everything and nothing and we are always making each other laugh which is a blast.

No comments: